WES+ Construction Site Fire Safety Systems
Protect your site with WES+ – a wireless fire alarm system that’s specifically engineered to deliver the highest standards of legislative compliance while meeting the unique fire safety challenges of construction sites.
WES+ has proven its effectiveness as an emergency system in the most challenging construction environments and counts some of the biggest construction companies in the UK – including Vinci, Balfour Beatty, Skanska, Laing O’Rourke and Kier – among its customers. The range can be configured to suit your site, whether it’s a multi-use redevelopment project or a large and complex concrete, steel and timber frame building.
The WES+ range has been engineered in the UK and externally tested and certified to set the safety standard for construction site fire alarms:
- Developed specifically for the construction industry by our radio technology experts in direct collaboration with two of the top 100 construction companies in the UK
- Independently tested and verified to all relevant sections of the EN54 standard
- Compliant with key safety standards, including HSG168, the Structural Timber Association Guidelines, and the Fire Protection Association Joint Code of Practice
Protecting your site with a product such as WES+ that’s engineered for compliance at this level provides a clear message to the public, the insurance industry and your workers that you’re serious about providing the maximum possible level of protection for your workers and assets.
- High Performance. The system uses best quality Category 1, Euro-harmonised radio in compliance with European standards covering the use of radio technology in emergency equipment (ETSI 300-220-1)
- Cost-effective. There’s no wiring, so no need for specialist installation.
- Battery life tested to 3+ years. Keep your replacement costs and waste to a minimum.
- Practical. You can have an unlimited number of units on one site, quickly add and remove units as the build progresses and re-use WES+ units on future projects.
- Fully Supported. Dedicated helpline & training.
- Reliable. WES+ is independently tested, CE marked and compliant with all key safety legislation.
- Suitable for European use. WES+ uses a Europe-compatible radio frequency, and is fully compliant with the European Construction Products Regulation so you can now use it on your European sites.
WES+ meets vital fire safety legislation:
- EN54 and the Construction Products Regulation
- HSE Fire Regulations for Construction sites (HSG168)
- European Standards covering the use of Radio technology in emergency equipment (ETSI 300-220-1)
- Fire Protection Association Joint Code of Practice
- Structural Timber Association Guidelines
- BS5839 – WES+ can be installed to BS5839, enabling use in temporary accommodation units
WES+ fire safety products are available now to buy or rent. Drop us a line and we’ll work with you to put together a bespoke system that meets your construction site safety requirements.