WES is the essential fire safety system for construction sites. It’s cost-effective, fully compliant with construction health and safety regulations, and because it’s wireless it’s flexible enough to evolve as your construction site changes – no need for rewiring.
WES has proven its robust effectiveness in even the most challenging construction environments, and can be configured to suit your site, whether it’s a small refurbishment project or a large and complex concrete, steel and timber frame building.
Health and Safety Legislation
- HSE Fire Regulations for Construction sites (HSG168)
- European Standards covering the use of Radio technology in emergency equipment (ETSI 300-220-1)
- Fire Protection Association Joint Code of Practice
- Structural Timber Association Guidelines
- Independent CE marking assures stringent testing to European
WES is simple to install – we’ve made it plug & play, so there’s no wiring to do and you don’t need to be a systems specialist to put it in place. We’ll configure your system for you, so all you need to do is plug in the batteries and put the units where you need them. If you need to change your fire safety system for a new project or over the course of a build, no problem – that’s easy, too.
WES is available now to buy or rent. Drop us a line and we’ll work with you to put together a bespoke system that meets your construction site safety requirements.