Fire Alarm Call Point
The Fire Alarm Call Point from WES+ is the primary alert unit in the WES+ wireless emergency system range. The unit incorporates fire alarm sounder, optional strobe alert, and a manual call point for activating the alarm.
Affix units around the site in accordance with your fire plan and they will create a completely secure mesh network, forming a site-wide alarm that can be manually triggered from any call point.
- Integrated siren and manual call point
- Optional built-in strobe for high visibility
- Battery life tested to 3+ years, reducing lifetime costs and need for constant replacement and improving compliance with waste regulations
- Add, remove and clone units in a few button presses
- LED fault warning and troubleshooting system
- Unit numbering to aid pinpointing of triggering unit in the event of an alarm
- Clear visual identification of activated unit
- Initiate a silent system test to minimise site disruption
- Dual Tamper alerts to ensure maximum system integrity
- Transit mode to allow safe removal and storage without any risk of activation
- IP rating: IP55C